Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
A Great Experience

We booked Chris for a single day Salmon charter and had a wonderful experience! First off, his boat... read more

Reviewed September 26, 2023
Redsox1234
Super day on the water!

We had an outstanding day on the water with Chris! The boat was first class, Chris knew where to... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2023
Benton M

All reviews fishing experience sea lions and birds salmon clean boat knowledgeable guide great guy great guide great fishing non stop action caught lots of fish a lot of fun whale watching chris chinook catch motor limit
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2020 via mobile

We had an awesome day on the water. Chris is an excellent guide, made sure we had a lot of fun, and got everything we wanted out of our fishing trip.
The boat is really well setup and with Chris’s help we caught a whole range of fish and managed to fit in some sight seeing.
Definitely recommend Chris and Outsider Charters.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed September 16, 2019

I am so glad that I picked Outsider Charters for my first salmon fishing trip! It was a truly AWESOME experience! Chris is a great guy and a great guide.

We spent a couple of incredible days on a boat that he designed and had custom built. Incredible vistas, hidden coves where the fish were biting, even a pair of playful Humpback whales. . . I managed to reel in a Chinook that absolutely will NOT fit in my BBQ! Chris is a fantastic host with a great sense of humour and a passion for providing his guests with a 1st class experience.

My weekend in Campbell river was spent with great old friends but next time I will be bringing my top clients! Thanks Chris. See you soon.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

If your looking for the very best in salmon fishing adventures, this is the man to see! His fishing knowledge and experience is above and beyond! Friendly atmosphere, beautiful boat and second to none hospitality.... if you want to catch fish and have an experience of a lifetime, Outsider Charters is the one to book!

Reviewed September 1, 2019

Non-stop fishing action! I lost count of how many fish I landed! Made my Chinook quota before noon. I released some awesome fish with a big smile on my face and learned something from the 2 that I let get away. From the scenic natural beauty to the dolphins surfing our wake home, an incredible day! Chris, my Guide at Outsider Charter is totally dialed in - WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing day on the water. Chris was punctual and prepared for a day of fishing. He had checked weather, wind and current patterns for the day which provided optimal conditions. The boat was clean and comfortable. Chris is a knowledgeable and hardworking guide. We landed 6-7 chinooks and several coho’s. When the fish aren’t biting Chris is a wealth of knowledge about the area, politics etc. As an added bonus we got in a little whale watching when a humpback decided to stroke through. If I’m ever in the area again I’ll be giving Chris a call.

1  Thank robertsP5404NY