Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Awesome Family Fishing Trip

We had a great family salmon fishing trip with Chris. He was excellent from the first contact. We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
C4030UIhollyt
Great time, lots of laughs!

Best part of the trip was the atmosphere. Chris made you feel at home the minute you stepped onto... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
L4067KYandreaa
via mobile

All reviews last minute booking spent two days clean boat salish sea an amazing guide salmon fishing trip great guy caught fish knowledgeable guide amazing fishing sea life chris chinook limit wake pods seals
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2020 via mobile

Loved our day out with Chris!! Caught a lot and had a blast in the process. We were new to fishing so we learned a ton. Chris was super flexible with the plan for the day so we did a mix of fishing and covered some ground to check out the surrounding area. So good!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed July 6, 2020 via mobile

We had an awesome day on the water. Chris is an excellent guide, made sure we had a lot of fun, and got everything we wanted out of our fishing trip.
The boat is really well setup and with Chris’s help we caught a whole range of fish and managed to fit in some sight seeing.
Definitely recommend Chris and Outsider Charters.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed September 16, 2019

I am so glad that I picked Outsider Charters for my first salmon fishing trip! It was a truly AWESOME experience! Chris is a great guy and a great guide.

We spent a couple of incredible days on a boat that he designed and had custom built. Incredible vistas, hidden coves where the fish were biting, even a pair of playful Humpback whales. . . I managed to reel in a Chinook that absolutely will NOT fit in my BBQ! Chris is a fantastic host with a great sense of humour and a passion for providing his guests with a 1st class experience.

My weekend in Campbell river was spent with great old friends but next time I will be bringing my top clients! Thanks Chris. See you soon.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

If your looking for the very best in salmon fishing adventures, this is the man to see! His fishing knowledge and experience is above and beyond! Friendly atmosphere, beautiful boat and second to none hospitality.... if you want to catch fish and have an experience of a lifetime, Outsider Charters is the one to book!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

Non-stop fishing action! I lost count of how many fish I landed! Made my Chinook quota before noon. I released some awesome fish with a big smile on my face and learned something from the 2 that I let get away. From the scenic natural beauty to the dolphins surfing our wake home, an incredible day! Chris, my Guide at Outsider Charter is totally dialed in - WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!

Date of experience: August 2019