“Good fast food ”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #81 of 147 Restaurants in Campbell River
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Went with friends and ordered 3 footloose.
The artist made them with all of the ingredients plus more.
Very articulate young man who kept his cool and wonderful attitude while prepping a great sandwich.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

While out shopping we stopped in for lunch. This subway is conveniently located near shopping in north end of town. Albeit this location is small, they make up for it with fast and friendly service, and as usual, our sandwiches were fresh and made just the way we like them. Would definately recommend.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Good place to get a quick bite to eat. Eat in or take out. I buy a sandwich and take it down to the dock.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Coffee was good. Counter staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurant was clean. The display area was inviting-I bought a new mug to commemorate my travels.

1  Thank kasfmom
Reviewed 9 June 2015

I always order the veg 12 foot sub and divide it into two for lunch and work. Sometimes I get loaded with stuff and sometimes the sub seems empty. I haven't really had a FRESH BREAD sub. Seems like the bread were from the night before. Their house sauce delights the sub otherwise I can make a better one a home.

1  Thank Anita H