“Excellent Salads”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #96 of 146 Restaurants in Campbell River
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We often end up going to Wendy's because the service is great and the food is fresh. I particularly enjoy their salads as they are not just mounds of lettuce with something sprinkled over the top like many other eateries. My wife enjoys their baked potatoes - not many fast food restaurants serve baked potatoes. Our 2 grandchildren who were with us also can find something they enjoy, so Wendy's works for all ages. We will keep going back!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Had a great lunch food is good service is fast employee's could be a little friendlier but it is the fast food industry...

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 3 June 2016

We stopped in for lunch here with two of our grand children. The staff were very friendly and our order was served quite quickly. Wendy's is by far my best fast food burger place, and this location was no exception and did not disappoint. Will definitely be going back the next time we are in Campbell River.

1  Thank EagerB
Reviewed 9 June 2015

I go to Wendy's twice a week and grab a bit for my dinner as I work nights. The drive through is open late on Fridays and Saturdays. I love their bacon, cheese, tomato junior burger, spicy chicken sandwich and Classic burger with cheese. Never had a crummy meal and the service is good coming from the our younger set.

1  Thank Anita H
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

Super fast service, nice girl taking my order, but the food was not fresh at all. It tasted horrible. Parking lot is extremely confusing, I guess they only want people in their restaurant for half an hour. I personally wouldn't return here.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member