“Very Slow Service”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #96 of 146 Restaurants in Campbell River
Reviewed 24 September 2017

While back in Campbell River, we stopped in for a quick bite and was very disappointed. Although our order was taken fairly quick, it took 12-15 minutes to complete. At one point while waiting for order to be filled, half of it was placed on serving tray on front counter. After about 5 minutes, I went up and told them by the time it was complete, the burger and chicken strips that had been sitting would definately be cold. All in all not a great dining experience and may or may not try again at this location. We are avid Wendy's fans and this was a pure disappointment.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We often end up going to Wendy's because the service is great and the food is fresh. I particularly enjoy their salads as they are not just mounds of lettuce with something sprinkled over the top like many other eateries. My wife enjoys their baked potatoes - not many fast food restaurants serve baked potatoes. Our 2 grandchildren who were with us also can find something they enjoy, so Wendy's works for all ages. We will keep going back!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Had a great lunch food is good service is fast employee's could be a little friendlier but it is the fast food industry...

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 3 June 2016

We stopped in for lunch here with two of our grand children. The staff were very friendly and our order was served quite quickly. Wendy's is by far my best fast food burger place, and this location was no exception and did not disappoint. Will definitely be going back the next time we are in Campbell River.

1  Thank EagerB
Reviewed 9 June 2015

I go to Wendy's twice a week and grab a bit for my dinner as I work nights. The drive through is open late on Fridays and Saturdays. I love their bacon, cheese, tomato junior burger, spicy chicken sandwich and Classic burger with cheese. Never had a crummy meal and the service is good coming from the our younger set.

1  Thank Anita H