1,685 results
All reviews the executive lounge crystal mall diamond member food court chinese mall across the street self parking metro town largest mall underground parking chinese food public transportation hot tub king suite convenient location sky train station shopping
Reviewed October 7, 2018

I stayed in this hotel during a work trip, the staff was very nice and the room was large and very clean. The location was not particularly beautiful, but convenient to get to the train station. There are a couple of malls near by.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MichaelF8905, Director of Operations at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Isaviaggia,

Thank you very much to taking a few minutes to share your comments from your recent trip. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and the surrounding shopping area, and I hope that you will chose to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

This was my first business trip in Vancouver and tons of hotels were sold out. But this Hilton was a solid option. It's on the small side but the rooms were more than enough for me. It's a two block walk from the Metrotown Skytrain station, which is super convenient. It's about half hour from the airport. There are plenty of shops and small malls within a block or two. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear jbarardo,

Thank you for sharing your comments from your recent visit and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Hopefully now that you know where we are and with the local amenities close by you will consider choosing us again for your future travels. Have a great day and thank you again!

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

First time to visit this hotel. We enjoy traveling with Hilton because of their high standards and also the rewards as a diamond member are always great. the hotel upgraded us to a nice suite over looking the city from the top floor. This is a great location that has almost everything you need. The hotel is at least 20 years old but well maintained. The second largest mall and Canada is located next door. Central transportation hub is also located at the small and it is convenient to get all over Vancouver. The staff were amazing and very friendly. We really enjoyed the secular launch with all of the goodies and the wonderful people working there
Will be back again next year and will stay here again

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello James M,

Thank for your wonderful comments regarding your first stay with us, and I hope it will not be your last! I am pleased that you enjoyed yourself, and the team took great care of you. We are fortunate to be located so close to so many shopping and transportation options that we often forget how beautiful our city is to look at. Glad you enjoyed the view!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward ot seeing you again in the furutre.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

At first I thought I would be disappointed because my room assignment was directly off the elevator facing a gigantic construction site. However, the windows had excellent sound proofing and it was entertaining watching the work going on.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MichaelF8905, Director of Operations at Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Hello V3948OCscott,

Thank you for sharing your comments from your recent stay with us and I am pleased to hear that you were not disturbed by the construction. It has been a challenge, but I have to agree it is fun to watch the building coming together!

Thank you again for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Spent 1 night here, in a good location for shopping at metro town. The hot tub was enjoyable. The casino shuttle bus stops out front of property.The rate for the rooms were reasonable and the room spacious and clean

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kegs605

Hello kegs605,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Hopefully you will be back soon to enjoy some more of the local shops. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.