“High quality dim sum ”

Ranked #122 of 682 Restaurants in Burnaby
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We strive to offer the best dim sum and authentic Chinese cuisine in our area. We serve daily traditional breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are attached to the Grand Villa Casino and the Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre. We are proud of our upscale interior design and will be offering the best wine to pair with our food.
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

High quality dim sum. Everything was super fresh and hot. The squid was golden fried and crispy. All the dumplings and har gow you could see the big pieces of seafood and meat. It wasn’t the cheap over processed stuff.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed January 13, 2019

Didn`t try because table seating without reservation. Ask how long will take to get a table to be seated 30 minutes , so decide to wait. After half hour wait , ask again and indefinitely we would have longer 4 other party with reservation ahead of you. This restaurant does provide at least 4 table for non reservation party. Will never go back and will other people to go there for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 21, 2018

This was only my second experience with dim sum and my first since I was little. The restaurant was crowded and was clearly popular with Asians which makes me think it's good enough to attract a local, loyal Chinese fan base. For an outsider, it was a little difficult to get help knowing what to do if you've never ordered dim sum before though they did kindly provide me with a fork. The tea was tasty (and I normally don't like tea). Most of the food we tried - shrimp spring rolls, for example - were okay but we'd had better. The exception was a deep fried pumpkin dish which was delicious. That was on their specials list which makes me think if you stick to that part of the menu, you'll have a good experience. I have a feeling there's a reason why it's so popular, but mostly did not love the food.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Darshan1
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

I don’t recommend anyone to visit this place. Cheap quality of food. Poor hygiene! The only reason I go there because close to my daughters activities, so I can kill time there with my family. You can take your own risk if you choose this place for dim sum. I can see their business not good as usual because their service very bad and rude attitude to their new customer. The worse experience I had was to my relatives from overseas and hopefully it will give them a good image what is a good Chinese food in Canada. However, very disappointed we found a hair from the dim sum and telling the waitress what we found. My mom was very nice to the waitress and tell her what happens. When she realized she told us to replace another dish. However, when it returns we noticed it was the same dish they just reheated and remove the hair. Of course we wouldn’t eat it. Very disappointed!!!! I will not recommend my friends or people I know to go to this place. Very disgusting!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank mhh702
Reviewed October 9, 2018

I had a great dinner last time I was here , drop in for business lunch ,what a disappointment ,and what a different between Lunch and Dinner , the dinner is fantastic ,with the quality of the food ,the services , but I do not understand Lunch , very poor services ,sens no one want to come to work ! (Thanksgiving Hang Over ??) the Dim Sum is very poor quality , the chicken 's feet over steam ! the beef meat ball have no flavour at all ,very mediocre , not impressed at all ! I will think twice before I come here for dim Sum .

Date of visit: October 2018