All reviews front desk jacuzzi tub complimentary massage cactus club sitting area separate bedroom grocery store tim hortons nice stay king suite excellent customer service housekeeping staff business trip very nice hotel skytrain station convenient location free parking
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Check in was quick. I booked online through the hotel. Parking is $6.00. Room is clean bed is comfy, I liked that there's a separate TV area. Restaurants & shopping nearby, easy access to Highway 1 in both directions.

Date of stay: September 2018
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Centre, Metro Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I came from out of town and im very new to Burnaby and mr.ramy the supervisor was very patient and helpful even help me get and extra room for my sister on a late notice the staff there are great and the rooms are really nice

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed September 16, 2018

As a keynote speaker, I travel a lot. The staff of this hotel were courteous, of course, efficient, and effective, but more than that, they went out of their way to look for ways to be of service. Difficulty with technology for the event was solved without my even asking and it wasn't a simple solution; for that I am hugely grateful. Later, upon returning to the room, I was fully laden with paper, boxes, and bags. One of the housekeeping staff noticed and deliberately came down the hallway to open my door for me. Staff made me feel welcome, appreciated, and special. Thank you for creating a workplace culture where staff are encouraged to anticipate guest needs and act on them!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed September 8, 2018

The room was ok. I booked for 3 adults so I picked the one bedroom and a sofa. It accommodated our needs. It's just a little small coz once you pull out the sofa bed, there's not much roim left to walk around. The bed in the bedroom was pretty comfy. Bathroom is nice, we have the jacuzzi as I paid extra for it. Our view was the parking lot and the graveyard across the street as our room was located in the back of the building. Staff are nice. Location is good. It's about 6 miles away from downtown Vancouver. There's a casino nearby. Overall, I would give this hotel a 3.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
GMBBY, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Centre, Metro Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us.

I am sorry that you were uncomfortable with the size of the room once the sofa bed was open but am glad you liked other amenities.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

The one bedroom suite had great soundproofing, a comfortable queen and a decent sofa bed, quiet air conditioning and a good sized fridge. Staff was pleasant, parking was convenient, breakfast buffet was tasty and not too expensive. We all enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The balcony off the bedroom was a bonus.

Trip type: Travelled with family