Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great mall with huge variety of brands

This is supposedly the biggest mall in Vancouver and it doesn't disappoint with the choice of... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2022
deepakgupta5
Vancouver, Canada
A good experience

Lots of places to shop but I have gotten lost so many times, I'd recommend parking outside if you... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2022
placestogo1
Vancouver, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Burnaby
All reviews food court great mall biggest mall one stop shop high end lots of parking shopping metrotown skytrain vancouver canada walmart canadian
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2019

The place is clean and their staff are very helpful. I live close but only go there to get something that I can't get closer to home, like gold or whatever else I might need. Superstore is there, but that store I have had trouble's with in the past. Not that location, the one on Grandview and the one is Westwood Mall in Port Coquitlam.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Since I lived in a city that's home to the biggest mall in Canada, I can say the metrotown is not bad after all. It's just the mall is designed to have a lot of turns for exit but overall it's an amazing mall. You have superstore and walmart in the mall, so you can do groceries, shopping and even dine-in in there food court. Accesible to skytrain and buses.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 8, 2019

I travelled here by the Sky Train Expo Line from downtown Vancouver- it was very easy. The mall is basically across the street from the Sky Train station. There are nice features outside including a pool with dolphin sculptures. Inside the mall is huge with nearly every kind of shop and restaurant you could imagine. It’s all very clean too. A great way to spend a few hours or more.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Lots of stores to shop, has a big movie theaters, two big supermarkets, big food court, underground parking and very accessible with transit ( ex. buses and trains).

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank MaluC02
Reviewed May 22, 2019

A large mall with a lot of variety. Covers all of the bases when it comes to a family shopping experience. A lot of time is required to go through the mall - at least 2 to 3 hours.

Date of experience: May 2019