Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great mall with huge variety of brands

Reviewed August 30, 2022
deepakgupta5
Vancouver, Canada
A good experience

Reviewed July 7, 2022
placestogo1
Vancouver, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Burnaby
All reviews food court great mall biggest mall one stop shop high end lots of parking shopping metrotown skytrain vancouver canada walmart canadian
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2023

We have visited here before but found little menswear shops to actually shop at. Many, many shops were exclusively for females and / or high end.

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed August 31, 2022

This is supposedly the biggest mall in Vancouver and it doesn't disappoint with the choice of brands. It has a huge selection of international, Canadian, luxury and budget brands. It is very centrally located with the Sky Train and bus stations right next to the mall. The food court has a huge choice and there are other eating joints spread across the mall. The overall cleanliness of washrooms was very disappointing as I have not seen such poorly maintained washrooms in Canada. Overall, a great place to spend a rainy afternoon, or for a one-stop shopping expedition.

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed August 21, 2022 via mobile

This mall needs to offer disabled people the option to rent ride on scooters like Walmart does. My mom is disabled and uses a wheelchair however, this mall is huge and by the time she gets half way through the mall, her arms are so tired from pushing herself around it that she cannot even get back to her car. She literally had to call me from the food court to come to the mall and help her. (She is a very independent person and needs the option of doing things for herself when her body is having a good day). This is a given and shouldn’t need to be requested.

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed July 7, 2022

Lots of places to shop but I have gotten lost so many times, I'd recommend parking outside if you can find a parking spot. Even used an app to find my car but got lost using that lol.

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed May 21, 2022

Been over a year since I've been here. I'm not a great fan of shopping centres, and this one is so big it sometimes reminds me of a factory. BUT, perhaps management has made some changes and made this place a bit more people friendly.
The positives remain the same: centrally located with lots of parking and proximity to public transport. Size = enormous selection of goods and services. However, I thought I noticed a difference in tenant mix that now caters more to the typical citizen, and not only to women's fashions (although there still a heck of a lot of that!).
The overall cleanliness of common areas and washrooms continues to be of high quality. So, great place to spend a rainy afternoon, or for a one-stop shop.

Date of experience: May 2022