Happy Day Inn Hotel
US$80
Travelocity
US$98
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in February 2012. Room were quiet, clean incl.kitchenette, TV. Queen bed mattresses were all right.
Amenities: free save parking, free good connection to the internet,
they offer simple breakfast snacks in the lobby which is incl.in the affordable price
everything worked, friendly staff
ask for Senior or BCAA rate discount 10%
The only issue this motel has is that there is no elevator. There are many steps to walk from the undercover parking up to the rooms #300 with luggage.
Overal a positive stay

Room Tip: quiet rooms # 303 & 305 in the back, away from the Hwy
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We stayed for one night and our experience was awesome. Room was very clean. I like the high, big mattress for a bed and when we entered the room it was there. Best thing is the washroom has a tub for a relaxing bathe. Brewed coffee are available for free in the room. Pop and other drinks are not. Parking was safe. Very accommodating staff and had a free breakfast before we left. Highly recommended. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Stayed there with Family in Jan 2012. The rooms was good for the price. What needs work is the customer service. The front desk guy and cleaning lady were very rude to customers. Keep in mind it was only one guy and one cleaning lady and not all the staff were very rude. Hate to point them out since they might be loose their jobs and I do not want that to happen. Only saying that managment should retrain their staff on customer service.

Room Tip: Good for affordable rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I stayed twelve days, and on the whole it was pretty good. The price was excellent, the staff were friendly, the bed was comfortable, there was free wi-fi, and the television worked fine. There were two things I didn't like. One is that I was in a kitchenette room (207) and the inside of the cupboard where I kept the food I bought smelled bad; I hated opening the door. It might have been insecticide from a previous spraying (?). The other thing I didn't like is that I put the "Do not disturb" sign up once, when I went back to bed at 9 or 9:30 a.m. after having had a bad night's sleep, and within 45 minutes the cleaning woman was calling through the door asking if I needed my room made up. I said "no," so I could get back to sleep, and then I realized that I needed a change of towels so I got up to find her and exchange the towels. I actually *would* have liked the bed made, but I felt I'd already given up that possibility. And I didn't get the extra sleep I'd wanted. I also had a few bites when I was there; I hope it wasn't from the room! Oh, the heating unit: it was tricky to get the right temperature. It was either on high or off. But I *really* liked that the windows opened. On the whole it was pretty good, and I'd go there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Judith E
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Good price,rude front desk guy! continental breakfast very weak! 3 apples and rotten orange juice, coffee pot was empty almost every morning!
not very satisfied except their price.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple