See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

I'm not the type of person who has " champagne tastes" and expects the best. I honestly thought the place just needed a bit of updating when i booked it; i was completely wrong! First of all, they needed a deposit of $200. I had the money but the problem was that even more expensive hotels dont require such a high deposit. The whole place looked disgusting and decrepit. Our room was atrocious, with peeling ceilings, pubic hair around the toilet, dirty floors, walls and doors filthy, and the door was broken into so many times that the security card door lock was falling off. We asked for another room and the management couldnt see any issues! We got another room however, but was just as filthy as the last and had an unsafe wiring repair on the heat/ ac fan. My husband and i were so disgusted by the place and felt so unsafe we kept our luggage in the bathtub with the shower curtain closed because we felt like our room was going to be broken into or gone through. We also slept with our clothes and jackets on above the sheets because if the room was this gross there was a big chance that the bedding wasnt clean. Oh, and the " continental" breakfast is just muffins and doughnuts from tim hortons.
They also dont give any real paperwork in regards to anything. We had to get a hand written note stating our deposit was put back onto our mastercard. Worst hotel i have ever EVER been to, EVER!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annetta1986
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Booked two nights stay in this hotel, non smoking yet smells like someone just smoked. Filty fridge. Shower area still has hair on the wall. There’s also hair on the beddings, looks like they aren’t changing them.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Essa A
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

I basically almost walked by this hotel. No cars in the parking lot this placed appeared to look like an abandoned hotel then I saw the inside then it made the outside look better. Really hard beds and stained carpets. If I hadn't booked on hotels.com I would have left as soon as I got into my hotel room.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed September 2, 2017

holes under the carpet.. stains everywhere. rotting food for the breakfast if that what you can call it.
our room was dirty that we tried to get out of it but they wanted to charge us for that option.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jesse P
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for o e night to stay close to the ball diamond where we were coaching games in Vancouver. It was Canada day long weekend and prices were crazy in Vancouver and surrounding areas. We paid 130 for the night which was not bad considering. Room was fairly clean but has not been updated in awhile. Wi-Fi was good and walked to a little pizza place down the road for a pick up order. We were stuck for choices because of the long weekend and this hotel filled the gap.

Date of stay: June 2017