“Always Good”

King Mahal Restaurant
Ranked #134 of 652 Restaurants in Burnaby
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed November 3, 2014

We started coming to this restaurant about a year ago. My whole family likes it.

The owner is a very kind gentleman, always warmly greeted the guests. The restaurant is always clean and nicely decorated. The place makes us feel homey and comfortable. Always enjoy dining here.

We go there for lunch buffet for 5 times. Very good quality meat, veggie, salad and desserts items at $10 per person. Such a good value.

1  Thank Burnaby_North

Reviewed September 9, 2014

My fiancee and I ate here today for dinner. We walked in and were greeted with a smile and table service straight away. We weren't pressured into buying alcoholic beverages OR order one of everything each (our host said 1 rice would be fine between the two of us). We ordered vegetable samosas, saffron rice and butter chicken with a garlic naan each.

The food was fast, fresh and always warm/hot temperature wise. We ordered our butter chicken 'mild' and it was tasty and made with real chicken. We ate for under $30 for dinner (excluding drinks as we just had water) and I gave them a $5 tip because it was so worth it.

Fresh food, friendly, prompt service and satisfaction from each dish. Eat here for a nice dinner at a very reasonable price.

3  Thank Jate_adventures
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I've been going to different Indian places in the lower mainland for quite a bit now but by for this has to be the BEST place for Indian food in Vancouver! The food is sooo yummy! The flavours are amazing; some dishes complement each other so well .

This place had the healthiest "Mix Grill" and "Lamb Rogan Josh" there was no excess oil and it had low sodium. I've checked out a few Indian places and so far none had come up to my standards.

The service is unbeatable, always someone smiling even when I just go for some Take out. I recommend dining in though on the weekends; there's no line ups!

2  Thank Kennith K
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had a fantastic meal here. The food was great! Best naan I've had and the chicken tikka from the tandoor was simply delicious, The service was friendly, attentive and quick. Definitely would recommend.

2  Thank Felicity L
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We asked for a hot malai kofta and a very mild butter chicken and we got exactly that while both were very tasty. The service was very friendly. In addition we had 2 naan, rice, 2 lassi topped with 1 chai and 1 dessert. All this fed 3 people for under $60. Great deal for dinner.

1  Thank trektrektrek