Have visited the Hills Ranch in the past and had a good dinner, sleigh ride and teepee singing etc. This time it was totally different. The dinner was just awful. The service could not get worse. Our order was incorrect and when we mentioned it to the waitress she said they were out of what we originally ordered therefore the change. The pie I ordered was not the pie I ordered. You pay a lot at Hills so you expect something far better than this. Perhaps it has fallen on hard times not sure. However, they need to have guests feel special and we did not get that at all this time. We will not go back. The manager was very sorry but it did us no good for we had complained during the meal and nothing was done. Too bad, because there is so much there that could be loved,the horses, the singalongs, the hiking paths etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spruce Hill Resort & Spa (formerly The Hills Health & Guest Ranch) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spruce Hill Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hills Health Ranch Hotel 108 Mile Ranch
- The Hills Health Hotel
- The Hills Health Resort
- Spruce Hill Resort & Spa 108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia