“Great Pizza - Congratulations to new Owners!”
Review of Pizza 2/49

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza 2/49
Ranked #17 of 43 Restaurants in Strathmore
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Since Phil and Gabriella have owned Pizza 249 the pizza is better. We didn't care for the older style but love what we get now. The fresh tastes and homemade everything are a hit at our house and at work with the staff. Thanks!

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Had a pizza delivered last evening and I must say that reading the reviews about this pizza and what I experienced are not at all similar. The reviews and ratings must be from people that haven't had really good pizza because this is not it. Plus I don't know what their definition of 2 for 1 is but for $36 for 2 X 10" pizzas I should have at least been kissed before hand?

1  Thank Guy C
Reviewed September 16, 2015

In a town so saturated in pizza places, this one definitely stands out as one of the best. Fresh ingredients and made to order pizzas and pastas.

1  Thank TrishRom
Reviewed September 29, 2014

They have the best pizza, we have been ordering for years and have had only one problem and they quickly resolved it. The pizza is very tasty and great value for the money. I highly recommend ordering pizza from here and it is great value for what you get 2 for 1and friendly staff and great food.

2  Thank Alextwoyou
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I went to this place for the first time last Tuesday, and it was the best pizza I've ever had! I moved to town not long ago and decided to support some local business and I will always order here from now on. The young girl at the cash register was extremely friendly. I was surprised at the good service for younger looking people working there. Definitely reccomend!!!

1  Thank TaylyleDenske