All reviews great hotel recommend this hotel front desk staff soccer tournament comfortable beds clean hotel friday night real eggs in town hot tub homemade muffins free breakfast stay there again kids loved the pool short drive great pool sports teams
Reviewed March 21, 2018

My son’s Paw Patrol water bottle was accidentally left at the hotel and when I called them after arriving home they said they had the bottle at the front desk. I was relieved because it was a birthday gift to my 3yr old son. They said they would gladly hold it until I made shipping arrangements. Something that seems like a small favour is huge to my son.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Barry H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Hello, thank you for your recent stay & for letting us know your comments.

We certainly appreciate both and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

I am pleased to hear we were able to assist in getting you back your son's bottle. I have children so I can appreciate how these things are important to them.

Best Regards

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Check in was quick and easy. Dana was training and did a very good job after only being there for a week or so. Room was clean and presents well. Breakfast was very good. Even think I saw the GM there on a Sun. That’s dedication. I will definitely be back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Barry H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Hello, thanks for your recent stay and for letting us know your comments. We certainly appreciate both, and look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you for the kind words about the team.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

A newer best western, it’s clean quiet, located in a strip mall area, so you can get your Timmy’s or Starbucks. I was just passing through, need a place for the night it was conveniently located. I would stay there again if I was in the area

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Barry H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Hello, thank you for your recent stay and for letting us know your comments.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

We stayed here for our Soccer Tournament. It was a nice, clean hotel. Quiet up on the fourth floor. It was nice that they put us on the same floor for those that came Friday night. The boys hung out together and they were all close by so we could keep an eye on them. The rooms were nice. Had a big light in the middle, not just a few small lamps to turn on. The showers were really big and well set up. The only thing I noticed was no fan in the bathroom! the mirror steamed up and the only was to clear it without waking the people in my room was to use the blow dryer! The girls at the front desk were friendly and the ladies at the breakfast counter were always keeping the breakfast filled and ready.

Room Tip: If you are here on the weekend I'd suggest if your not part of a team of some sort to see if there are teams there. The 4th floor was ok
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Niki5442
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Okotoks at the Best Western during a soccer tournament weekend. The location of this hotel is good for this event. They handled our group well along with several other teams at the same location. We had a suite on the top floor and so had plenty of room along with a small fridge and microwave. Breakfast was included and it was ok, but not outstanding.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Barry H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Okotoks Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Hello, thank you for your recent stay and for letting us know your comments. We certainly appreciate both. We are pleased to hear the efforts of our team, made your stay enjoyable.

We look forward to seeing you and your team again in the future.