All reviews sports bar front desk flight deck wedding reception park fly edmonton airport wake up call great price comfortable rooms free shuttle shuttle service alison bilal lounge brunch convenience vehicle
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Our stay was great and Allison at the front desk was very, very helpful and welcoming. Although we didn't get the exact room I booked through Expedia it was still a king size bed. All in all a very good experience and second time staying here and definitely not the last! Very good hotel and staff!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Trevor M
ExecutiveGM, General Manager at Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Thank you Trevor!

Reviewed November 3, 2016

I stay in a lot of hotels because of work and this one is one of the better ones. Hopefully you get Dakoda shes really nice. There are a few different places to get food and some drinks which was a bonus.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank aaron409
ExecutiveGM, General Manager at Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2016

Dakoda gets a lot of "press" on tripadvisor, and it is easy to see why. Thank you Aaron, for recognizing her for her dedication to hospitality.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

When the Edmonton Airport Renaissance had no rooms left at a reasonable rate for one night before our early morning flight, we found a room at the Executive Royal for just $99 with shuttles to the airport every twenty minutes. Staff at check in and room service were great. The room was fairly large with a king bed and a small couch. Free wifi. Our room service meals were excellent and reasonably priced. Will definitely stay again, whenever we have an early flight and want to be close to the airport so as not to worry about traffic to the airport or blizzard conditions.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rick H

Thank you, Rick!

Reviewed October 30, 2016

I've stayed here many times over the past 4 years and am always very happy with the service I receive here. The check-in process is always smooth. Alison greeted me with a great smile and friendly conversation. She also remembered me from my last stay 3 months prior, which is a great feeling after traveling all day. I appreciate the service I get here and it's why I keep coming back whenever I need a hotel near the Edmonton airport. The rooms are very clean and modern. Beds and pillows are comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank forwheelinfred
ExecutiveGM, General Manager at Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Wow, thank you for the review, and for your continued support! Please be sure to let us know if there is anything we can ever do better.

Reviewed October 27, 2016

The hotel had met my expectation with a clean room always and courteous staff. Every night when I got off from work the first thing that I noticed when I enter my room was cleanliness and the fresh smell of the room that made me feel so relax and sleepy. The staff were so respectful (like one of them name Gina) to me and they always replenished things that I had consumed like coffee, sugar, cup , towel and the rest room is superb, it is always clean. I think If get to visit other place again I would look for Executive Royal Hotel because I already know how they treat their customer.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Cris S
ExecutiveGM, General Manager at Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Thanks Cris, we have the best staff, I must admit. I will be sure to congratulate Gina for making your stay at the Royal worth it!