“You don't get what you pay for.”

Ramada Edmonton International Airport
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Leduc
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 20 February 2016

I booked this hotel because I had staying there a couple of times in the past when going on a trip. First of all the hotel is a nice clean place to stay and they also have extended parking which makes it enticing. Second is we booked and paid for a King room because it was an anniversary trip but when we got to the hotel they had no record of the reservation. They did have a Queen room for the same price I was told as the King room and at that time we had to take it. Not impressed! We also got in to the airport at 12:30 am and called to find out the time of the next shuttle to the hotel, we were told it would be at a certain door in 10 to 15 minutes. After waiting at that door for 45 minutes we decided to cut our losses with the hotel and take a cab to the car. The ammenities do not outway the trouble so I will not be returning.

Room Tip: Check on your reservations before leaving for the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Great hotel close to airport. Rooms good size and clean. Breakfast was a little light but good quality. Would go back

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Manager_EIARamada, Ramada EIA at Ramada Edmonton International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our entire team at the Ramada Edmonton International Airport appreciates the kind words and we look forward to see you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2016

This hotel is close to airport and parking facilities. Staff are always helpful and friendly. Room is clean and comfortable. Bed is awesome. Shuttle to airport and has a good complimentary breakfast. I like it.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2016

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2016

I chose this hotel as it was close to the airport and had restaurant located on site. The dinner was tasty and I enjoyed my room even though it was outdated. My big complaint is when calling to book a reservation I talked to a lady named Kayla? Kaylynn? with a heavy southern accent. I have never been spoken to so rudely in all my years. She did not listen to anything I had to say and I had to repeat myself quite a few times because she would talk over me. Her customer service skills could use some help. I was not impressed at all.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Megan J
Manager_EIARamada, Ramada EIA at Ramada Edmonton International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2016

I appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the stay at the Ramada EIA. I apologized if one of the lady that you spoke with regards to making a reservation did not meet your expectation. The person that you spoke might be the third party no. that you dial; however I have forwarded this to the team.In terms of booking a reservation, please dial our direct line @ 1 780 980 0986 and our front desk team at the Ramada EIA will be glad to assist you. Thank you

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leduc
0.8 km away
1.6 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Edmonton Airport
0.4 km away
Wyndham Garden Edmonton Airport

Been to Ramada Edmonton International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Edmonton International Airport

Address: 8340 Sparrow Cres | Hwy 2 Edmoton Airport Exit, Leduc, Alberta T9E 8B7, Canada
Region: Canada > Alberta > Leduc
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Business Hotel in Leduc
#3 Green Hotel in Leduc
#3 Romantic Hotel in Leduc
#6 Family Hotel in Leduc
Price Range: $97 - $118 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Edmonton International Airport 3*
Minutes from the International Airport. Ramada Pinnacle Awardee & Best of Ramada 2011 & 2012 *JT's Classic Grill * Daily Continental Breakfast * Comp Airport Shuttle 24/7 * 2011 Housekeeping Award * Elevator * Exercise Room * Free Local Calls * Laundromat - Coin * WiFi in Public Area * Business: Business Centre * In-room: Fireplace (S), Computer Friendly (A), Fridges (A), Hairdryers (A), Hardwired Internet (A), In-room Safe (A), Iron & Board (A), Jetted Tub (S), Microwave (S), Voicemail (A), WiFi (A) * Parking:Coach, Trucks, Plug-ins, Free Parking during stay * TV: Cable/Satellite, LCD/Plasma(S) * Credit Cards: AE MC VS. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Edmonton International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Edmonton International Airport Hotel Leduc