All reviews front desk continental breakfast room was clean restaurant attached excellent place to stay excellent room great hotel free shuttle service king suite waffles a great stay stay there again coffee maker wake up call would highly recommend this hotel parking lot flight
Reviewed May 19, 2009

I booked two rooms in this hotel the night before a flight to Honolulu. It's very close to the airport with a 5 minute shuttle ride. They also offer free long-term parking if you stay at the hotel which is a plus considering you can avoid the high airport parking rates! The rooms were quite comfortable and spacious. This is not an upscale hotel by any means, the beds were comfortable but they were not plush.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank yegmark
Reviewed February 28, 2009

We always stay here when traveling from the North.
The hotel is clean, quiet, and the customer service is very good.
It is a basic, no frills hotel. The beds are comfortable, and the rooms are in good shape.
The business centre is convenient, and in good working order.
It is close to a cinema, pubs, and most importantly, the airport!
We do not enjoy the food in the restaurant (Rosies), and usually order Panago, which is also pretty close.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank cubabound2008
Reviewed July 26, 2007

We stayed at this hotel from July 18, 2007 to July 21, 2007. I can not think of a single thing that we did not enjoy. The bed was very good and comfortable (unlike some other reviews say!) I am one of those people who brings their own bedding because I want to feel clean. This hotel is super clean, the staff very helpful and the restaurant has a lot of choices. It is about a 20 minute drive to the Edmonton South Common. There is no pool but they do have a nice fitness room.

We read a lot of internet reviews before booking. We noticed that some complained about the train. We never heard the train at night at all. The hotel was quiet and clean. The pictures on the websites don't do it justice either, they could have taken the photo of the front of the hotel instead of the restaurant. We will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank esoggy70
Reviewed December 11, 2006

Stayed at this hotel out of how convenient to the airport it was, and it looked comfy. What a great choice!! From the time I got off the taxi (they provided taxi service) to when I booked out, everything was fantastic! The taxi driver was less than pleasant, for which the front desk girl profusely apologized for. I had slept in, my flight was schedule for 8:30 am departure (thought I had set the alarm clock....) woke up at 7:40. Upon check out, I was asked if everything was ok, told her everything was great, but I slept in (she then asked if I had a wake up call scheduled, told her no...) and had to catch an 8:30 flight out. She called a taxi, and while I was waiting outside, the night manager drove me to the airport to make sure I made my flight on time! Truly great service, honestly the best I can say I've received ever! Highly recommend everyone make this the hotel to stay at in their travels! I know I will be!!

Stayed: December 2006
3  Thank Ooleesia
Reviewed September 20, 2006

We had just gotten off our Seattle connection from Las Vegas...still in our shorts and without my medication we were told that our luggage was lost....we may be able to get it the next day by noon...the night shift manager was amazing and met as many of our needs as possible!!! The night being September the 14th... The next day our luggage was still not in. by check out time..the day manager hearing that I had gotten ill without my medication...( quickly rectified once I have my medication)...allowed us to stay in the room until the plane actually came in with our luggage...after 2:00 pm !!!!! everyone was sooo great!!!! Thank you...the couple we were travelling with stayed at the hotel beside us and did not get nearly the service we were blessed with...we do alot of travelling and we will be staying at the Ramada as often as we can...Lorne sanders and trudy carisse

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank truely22