“A Hidden Gem!”
Review of The Downtown Diner

The Downtown Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

My in-laws brought us to check out this hidden gem tonight. They've been raving about this 'amazing little diner' for some time now. The food was fabulous! 50's vibe, generous portions and attentive, cheerful staff! I indulged in the Pumpkin Pie milkshake...perfection! The only problem we had, we wanted to try every item on the menu! We will be back very soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I took my mother and wife here for lunch on a Sunday about month ago. It was wonderful. Staff were great, and the food was top shelf. Mom had there meat loaf and was more than happy with it. My wife had had the same. I had their signature burger that I had heard of on tv and from friends. Wow it was really good. Portions are large and very filling. Give it a try! Also we saw some of the other dishes and all said we will come back.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Visited with family, fun retro diner, friendly staff and oh, the food! Fresh classic diner food brought up to date and without the grease. Shepherds pie burger to die for. My family visiting from UK loved this! Only down side, premises too small for demand, a good recommendation of success perhaps! Keep doing what you are doing, a real niche between chain fast food and higher level. Can hold its own with fresh, imaginative great food In its genre. Well done!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Wow...what fun, and man, the portions are huge and far from clean eating. Comfort foods at their finest, inventive and delicious. Best hamburger I have had in a long time, and oh, let me savour the memories of the perogy spring rolls...yes, you read that correctly, deep fried perogy heaven. It’s busy, it’s small, you may have to wait, but it’s definitely worth it.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Best place ever only problem always full .need a little more room.everthing is grrrrrreat. Servers are great food is great.we go there whenever I'm in the area.