“Average”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

Not really much of a selection but the food was alright. Good service. It os a good place to go for the cheap lunch buffet.

Reviewed October 9, 2014

I received Raw, uncooked food. Called 310-1010 they said bring back for a refund to the Fort Sask location that made it, I did and was told they do not issue refunds. I complained to head office & BBB and finally did get refunded after almost a week, and they were rude on the phone about it too she even said and I quote... "I don't mean to sound defensive but our staff are trained..." apparently they are not otherwise my food would have been cooked properly and if they had any sense of customer service or loyalty they would have immeadiatly issued a refund instead of arguing and annoyance. I really DO NOT suggest this place, very BAD raw food experience!

1  Thank Esotera
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Food was typical of Pizza Hut, wouldn't go wrong as it is pretty standard. Other than manager, everyone doesn't seem to do much of a job. Too bad.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

food was so oily that we couldnt eat it after we waited thirty five minutes for lower end pizza
id never return

1  Thank Blittzen
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Disliked Nothing... Friendly staff, great food, great service, location.
Arrived with a party of 10, the staff went above and beyond to make sure we were fed, comfortable & had lots to drink.