US$124
US$112
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$179
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
Dinosaur Hotel(Drumheller)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstim hortonssteam roomlarge hot tubfree popcorncontinental breakfastwaffle makereasy accesstoastnice breakfastwafflesclean hotelcleaning stafffridge and microwavelots of parkingcomfortable stayking bedlarge room
Reviewed November 17, 2008

We stayed at this hotel for our short trip in Drumheller. It was a recently renovated great property; very clean and very comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone who will be going to Drumheller. I had heard about horrible hotels in Drumheller but this one was absolutely different and very comfortable. The best part was their breakfast. They had a full breakfast served including boiled eggs etc. Also they had the reservations for the Wild West Badland Tours which was very helpful for us. We took the tour and that showed us the entire down. That is a must for a new traveller !! Their bathrooms were very clean and has special massage showerheads in them...fancy !! We would definitely go back to this place in the future !!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sigma11
Reviewed October 2, 2008

We stayed there at the end of September and had a wonderful stay of two days. There was fresh cookies at check-in, and no bugs anywhere. The beds were very comfortable, the room very clean, the towels very plush and the shower had good water flow. The room came with the refrigerator which was very useful. I really liked that we could park right outside the room. Also, the attached restaurant, Stavros, had reasonable prices and surprisingly, prepared us the best steak dinner I've ever had. That Alberta beef is very tasty! I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kelpster
Reviewed August 18, 2008

We stayed here for 1 night on the 13th August 2008. We were delighted to see the rooms were clean and cool. We were able to park right outside the door too.

Front desk staff were helpful and friendly and we enjoyed the free popcorn and warm cookies when we arrived!

We saw the sign at front desk and in our rooms about the beetles and we saw a pest controller going around the outside of the building spraying everywhere.

We we entered the room we threw out 10 or 12 beetles that were on the floor. Fair enough we thought, thats not bad. Later we had to throw out at least 40 more, including 3 from inside the bed. It became quite the obsession for us, trying to catch them and get them out the door without letting anymore in!

I found it hard to get to sleep because these little pests were pinging and trying to fly around the place. They kept pinging off things and in the still of the night all the flapping and pinging drove me slightly mad. When I found one creeping over me in bed, that was it, I couldn't sleep until I had debugged again by throwing any I could find out!

I was very glad when it was morning, until I went to make coffee and found one in the coffee pot! They really do get everywhere.

We went to get the free breakfast and had orange juice, coffee and bagels with cream cheese and brought them back to the room as there were no free seats in the tiny dining room, but they do supply trays to take it back to your room

When checking out I heard another guest complaining about the beetles and the front desk told him that it was pretty good now, most of the beetles were gone, and that a couple of weeks ago there were 1000's!...glad I wasn't there then!

So to round it up, I actually really liked this motel, it was well sound insulated from the other guests, the road outside is not that busy, the rooms are big and airy and the free cookies and popcorn are a nice touch. There is also a spa which I saw from reception and looked fine but I didnt get the chance to use. My only complaint is the beetles, but I know they are trying their best to control them and there is not much else they can do.

I would definitely stay here again, just not in beetle season!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank atob
Reviewed July 25, 2008

4 of us were visiting: I booked 2 rooms online and clearly selected 2 adults in Room1, 1 adult & 1 child in Room2. My confirmation gave me a clear summary of both rooms with the dates for each, together with the combined total for the reservation.

Upon arrival, my confirmation number was not recognized by the lady at the front desk, although my name was. However, there was a reservation only for one room. The room had 2 beds in it – woefully inadequate for 4 male travelers, aged 66, 41, 35 and 9. Because the hotel was full, there was no other option but to cram us into one standard room and accept the extra wheeled bed that was offered which made the room cramped, and impossible to walk across or spend any time in.

The lady at the front desk said that my confirmation probably states that I “should have called to confirm the reservation”. This is not true (the hotel did not even receive a copy of the confirmation number, so I suspect the email reservation system failed to pass the complete booking to the owner). Calling is not mentioned anywhere on the email I received from Best Western. In fact, it states that “Reservation is Confirmed”.

This hotel has around 50 rooms, so when it's full that means many more people. The tiny breakfast room had 12 chairs, so we had to stand while we ate, constantly shifting our position to let people to and fro.

How can reservations get the basics so wrong? And we weren't the only botched booking from other people I spoke to. No offer of discount, and no reply from my letter to Best Western customer relations.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2008

WOW! We couldn't wait to arrive home, just to be able to commend all the hotel staff af The Jurassic Inn, drumheller. We came to visit our sister, whom had just moved to town, and this was the hotel she had reccommended to us.
From the personlized greeting, to the FANTASTIC breakfast eating; OUTSTANDING!!
Each and every person on that staff there deserves top accolades for all they did for us to make our stay great.
The room was gorgeous, and we slept like a King and Queen.

The Manager, Michelle, was SO courteous, insightful, informative, accomodating, and just a joy to talk with; people don't take the time to talk anymore, and we loved it. Even with the renovations not yet complete, we remain believers that this hotel will excell to the top of it's class.!! KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS!!!!

Keep up the phenominal work Michelle, and you all; you earned it in our books!!!!
Thank you again for everything.
Mr. & Mrs. Ken Carr, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta.

1  Thank JustKen008