“Excellent lunch!”

Bernie & The Boys Bistro
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Drumheller
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Our family of 4 went for lunch last week, it was delicious! My husband got a burger which looked amazing and I got a chicken wrap. They were both large portions and filled with great food. We also got a side order or fries, they were so good. Our 3 yr old loved them!
BONUS ** in the bathroom they had a change table with EVERYTHING you need- wipes, diapers, and a close garbage. This was super handy with our 4 month old!

1  Thank HeatherLorax

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Trip advisor brought us here and we were happy to come and visit. The roast beef has to be cooked there for the roast beef wraps.. very tender and tasty. The wraps were very good. the rest in the group had the hamburgers and they all enjoyed what they had.

1  Thank Heather M
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We had ordered different types of burgers there, and they were all alright. Nothing too special about those. Staff was friendly enough.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Seen their billboard sign & we decided to eat here after touring the town with our kids. The place was busy. There was reservation signs on the 3 tables that were empty. I was confused at first, so I asked the kind lady and she explained that they are open but we need to order our meals first! This was great caused we needed 2 tables!
The meal prices are fair and the variety is good. Our group ranged from 2 years old to 58, and everyone was happy with the selection. I would recommend this place to everyone. Oh, and I was so amazed with the ladies washroom, they had baby diapers in there! First I’ve seen to supply an emergency diaper for your little one!! Great job guys!

1  Thank Candi G
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Love Bernie and the boys!! They have a great place. It's a small place that looks like a little hole in the wall. Once you get in the place it's fantastic. It's not a large place but love the atmosphere. You order your food at the counter and they bring it to you. Depending when you go prepare to wait. It's a popular eatery. The food is excellent. I had the grilled chicken burger. It was fresh and delicious. We had a group of 13 and everyone was very satisfied with 5he quality of the food and the portion sizes. Dont forget to buy some of home made spices. Yum Yum

1  Thank AnnetteK688