“My favourite museum.”

Royal Tyrrell Museum
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Drumheller
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 1985, the Royal Tyrrell Museum has presented the fascinating evolution of dinosaurs through its collection of dozens of skeletons and hundreds of fossils.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was last here over 25 years ago and couldn’t remember to much of my time here. As soon as I walked in till the end I was presently surprised how well it was set up. I have been to many museums around the world, the Royal Tyrrell Museum is by far the best museum at educating its audience. I can’t believe I waited 25 years to come back here, I’ll be going back again this year.

Date of experience: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,780)
All reviews
in 35 reviews
"t rex"
in 56 reviews

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The kids loved the Easter Egg hunt! So much to see at this museum while I'm not the biggest museum fan I did like it here. it's big enough to have space around you. It's a very nice set up.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I have been here a few times now and always look forward to coming back. They are doing an expansion and will have new wonders soon. It is a must see.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

This museum is huge. Definitely recommend going as soon as it opens whereas it gets really busy. You need to plan a good 2 hours to go through it all.