“AMAZING service and food !!”

Sal's Famous Pizza & Donairs
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Athabasca
Reviewed 4 August 2016

This has got to be the best place for a Calzone, pizza and donair I have ever eaten at. Customer service is amazing and food is ready very fast. If you are looking for plenty of food at a great price, this is it.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I love there chicken donair it's absolutely amazing!!! They give great food size amounts! And there food is really good I have to say. Super friendly staff and they make the food fast which is great. I defiantly recommend eating here!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I first went to this restaurant three years ago and remembered it fondly. Now back for work this year i decided to try it again and it surely did not disappoint. My partner and i have eaten here the last three nights in a row and absolutely love it. The donairs were great on the first night as well as the onion rings (best rings i've had so far in Alberta). The second night we had pizza and garlic bread which were perfectly cooked. Today we had chicken donairs and they too were delicious!

The service too is great, everyone is very friendly and accommodated my sauce obsession well.

I would highly recommend this lovely local business. :)

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

At first the prices seem a little steep for a donair, but once you try one of the myriad of different types, you're going to wonder how this guy ended up here. Great value for price and flavor!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I had the fish burger... don't get the fish burger... very greasy and it's just captain highlander in a bun.. very disappointing. My friend had a beef burger and he said it was good. The fries were OK... it's pretty minimalist inside and the tables are tiny. If you need a quick meal and don't care about nutritional value, this place will fill you up.