“Perfect spot”

Paddymelon Gifts, Espresso & Eatery
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Athabasca
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Description: Welcome to Paddymelon! The most unique shopping experience you'll find in the beautiful riverside town of Athabasca.Serving specialty espresso based drinks( try a salted caramel mocha or maybe a french vanilla latte?!),smoothies,Italian sodas,iced coffees,specialty teas,tea lattes and fogs,fresh in house baked treats and lunch items! Come in for a cuppa and stay for the company!
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I try to come in daily to get my daily coffee here! Great staff and always a friendly environment! I’d recommend to anyone!

Reviewed January 17, 2018

We were passing through Athabasca and decided to grab a coffee after lunch. We read reviews on this place and thought we should check it out. I'm glad we did. My hubby and I both enjoyed flavored mochas as well as some baking. I didn't realize they had a few lunch options- it smelled great when we walked in. I'd like to try it for lunch sometime!

Lorinda S, Owner at Paddymelon Gifts, Espresso & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Thx for dropping by!!! You definitely need to try one of amazing quesadillas next time! My fav is the chicken bacon avocado

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

In town for kids hockey game and stopped in for a coffee. The salted caramel latte was incredible!! So yummy. Cute items in the gift shop.

Lorinda S, Owner at Paddymelon Gifts, Espresso & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

thanks for stopping by! So glad you enjoyed your visit:) The salted caramel is one of my favs!
Lorinda

Reviewed December 3, 2017

I love this place! It's number one quality is definitely the staff! They are so welcoming, go out of their way to accomodate you and they treat you like a friend. Plus the food is yummy! I'd recommend the beef taco wraps or the ham and cheese crepe. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu and treat yourself to dessert while your there too! It's great to be able to browse the gift shop as you wait for your order; there is wall to wall treasures. If your looking for a nice unique gift for any occasions you could find it here. Love this place, so glad it's in Athabasca!

Awww thx so much! We like to treat all of our customers as friends thx for the great review

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Every day they there are specials that they post on Facebook. Saturday's they have a Waffel Special which is incredible!
The gift shop is special and you can find unique items at reasonable prices.

Thx for your kind words! Our waffles are amazing! Served up the first Saturday of the month