“Food quality dropping lately”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Athabasca
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

I love Subway for the simple fact it is fast and yet offers a lot of healthy options. Service has always been good here however lately the food is less than impressive.

My last couple subs - flatbread dried out and very tough to bite into. Banana peppers and jalapenos containing hard stems that gross me right out. Pickle slices that are also tough to bite into, almost have a plastic feel to them. Worst of all I think are their tomatos- they were a really odd bright red, are these for real or is subway starting to color them? Odd to say the least. I may wind up going elsewhere if the quality doesn't improve.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Quick service and a quick stop meal. The staff was friendly and when I asked for extras like (lettuce, green peppers, olives) they piled it on which was awesome.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Devon, the manager here at Athabasca is the best I have ever seen. That man knows what customer service is and takes care of his employees and customer in a way that is rare

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed February 27, 2016

Always a pleasant experience, the subway consistently provides the customer with fast service, pleasant staff, always fresh and tasty ingredients and a clean comfortable surrounds. The staff are friendly and motivated and are a whizz at remembering their customers. a special hats off to Olympia.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I happen to like subway's veggie sandwich and every now and again when I need a quick meal I'll go a grab one. The subway in Athabasca is the same as all the rest. You get what you pay for. It's relatively clean and in good repair. The ingredients in my sandwich tasted fresh. I was satisfied.

Date of visit: January 2016