“Very tasty! Very, very reasonable.”

Petite Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 146 Restaurants in Airdrie
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Lovely, delicious and the waitress was so helpful. A great selection of typical Vietanamese Food. Very reasonably priced. Quick & efficient service. Go there - you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank sapphireiiis
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed April 23, 2016

Every time I visit Petite Saigon, I am amazed at the friendly staff and tasty food. Hien, the server keeps me coming back. She remembers my favourite dishes and always brings me a pot of tea before I even ask. The chicken sate soup is the best I have ever tasted.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

Basic restaurant but food is great.
Service is always quick.
Never had a bad meal!
Will return often for War wonton

Reviewed January 24, 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch. I arrived before the wife I ordered. The service was good. The food arrived as ordered. It was great food. The wife had beef soup and I had a combo 42. Salad rolls shared came with one cut in half that was a nice touch. The interior is basic. Food price was a little high but I will come back again.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

I've been to this restaurant a number of times when visiting Airdrie and what I will say is that the service is always quite good and the food is reliably tasty and hot. While it isn't long on decor and may not be the best Vietnamese food I have ever tasted, I know that I can get a really good meal and at a very affordable price. The locals seem to really like this place as it's consistently busy.

Date of visit: November 2015