“Lovely rural sights and sounds”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrew N
“Lovely rural sights and sounds”
Reviewed 14 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

First the blackbirds start in the morning, then the pheasants, then the pigeons, then the pigs. What lovely country sounds! And we could hear them all without getting out of the warm, firm bed. But it we hadn't done that we would have missed the glorious ghostly blackthorn blossom and the cowslips, primroses and stitchwort on the banks. All mod cons too. We particularly made use of the washing machine and WiFi.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Apr 2016
What absolutely wonderful sounds to rise to in the morning, a real country dawn chorus! Even better is to be able to enjoy them from the comfort of the lovely warm bed! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your break at The Bothy and thank you for taking the time to share your experience there with us, we hope that you return very soon.
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tonbridge
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Southampton
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Older travelers

A romantic getaway
BIDDULPH
Reviewed 22 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$46
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing