“A gem! The food was excellent and the service was simply perfect”

A l'Express Gourmand
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Sainte-Adele
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Don't miss this place!
Our meals were delicious and the owner, Vivianne, offers a great personnalised service!
We highly recommend if you are in Ste-Adėle.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

Really delighted with our meal and the wonderful dining experience we had last night. The owner made us feel like we were dining at her home. She was so courteous and friendly. The food was moan worthy. Great wine list too. We will Definately return.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

This is an outstanding restaurant. With all the great options available in Montreal, it's even worth driving up from there to come here. It's everything fine dining should be: warm, welcoming environment ("chaleureux" as they say in French), carefully selected top quality, fresh ingredients, everything cooked to perfection, all meals delicious and well-balanced. The attention to detail is outstanding. Even my end-of-meal cappuccino was among the best I've ever had. On top of that, excellent, warm service. A real gem.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

This is my first review, but one I felt compelled to write. We stumbled across this quaint little spot while searching for somewhere good to dine during a recent visit to Ste-Adele, Quebec. Gluten free, slow cooked food made with fine ingredients and delicious to the last bite is what we found. I had the squash soup, made with home-made stock, the slow cooked beef - a generous serving and the most tender piece of meat I have ever eaten and a scrumptious lemon meringue pie to finish it all off. The wine recommendation was excellent and the owner was a delightful hostess who made us feel right at home in this cozy establishment. For this husband and wife team the restaurant is clearly a labour of a love of great food and sharing the creations of an amazing chef.

1  Thank CommsSpecialist
Reviewed October 2, 2016

WOW! Outstanding! My wife and I had dinner at this restaurant for the first time last night and it won't be the last. It's a small place--24 seated-- 12 tables. The food is exceptional! I had foie gras au torchon with a glass of Sauterne as appetizer and goat shoulder and it's ratatouile with a bottle of Nuits-Saint-Georges Premier Cru. Oh my God! So good! My wifie took the velouté with a little bit of pumpkin seed oil on top. Lovely! Then she had choucroute garnie with duck, pork, wild game sausage and Yukon Gold potato with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc. We both had "pouding chômeur" with maple sirup and vanilla ice cream for dessert. WOW! again! Don't be in a hurry! the service is slow just like the cuisine, and that's fine... We had a great evening!