“What a beautiful, charming restaurant! And a deliocious Veal & Pasta!!!”

Restaurant La Chitarra Enr
Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Sainte-Adele
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2017

My girlfriend and I went to La Chitarra after a friend of ours referred us and WOW, we loved it! I would definitely refer this lovely restaurant to anyone who passes by Sainte-Adele in their to Tremblant or something!

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We had a voucher to this restaurant included in out spa weekend. The service was not great, the 2 waitresses did not seem to get along. After the initial order, they never came back to see if we wanted another drink and did not even fill our water glass. We had a set menu with a few choices, my husband had the filet minion which he said was cooked well. I chose the 3 fresh made pasta for my main and I was disappointed that one of the pastas on my plate was one they had already given to me as an appetizer and I dont think all 3 where home made. We would not go back there again.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our food here, there fettuccine carbonara is super yummy! Also really enjoyed their raspberry cheesecake! The service was good as well, considering neither of us can speak French, they did great accommodating! Overall it was a great supper!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

We went to La Chitarra as part of a package deal with the Auberge Beaux Reves. We really enjoyed both the food and friendly service. We had a 5 course meal and the food kept coming. Everything was good. The presentation was beautiful and the service quick and really friendly.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

We stayed in a nearby hotel, and decided to eat very local. We chose LaCitarra, and were very pleased to be seated in a semi-private window area. I was concerned that it would be chilly, but it was well insulated and comfortable. Perfect spot to watch the drifting snow. Our meal was delicious; the menu offered many choices. The salads were fresh and my veal dish came with pasta and vegetable. My husband ordered pasta, and we were both pleased. We will definitely return the next time we're in the area.