Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$82
Hotels.comUS$82
TravelocityUS$82
PricelineUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
CheapTicketsUS$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2020

On Wednesday August 19th, 2020, my wife and I stayed at our booked destination, Hotel-Spa Excelsior Sainte-Adèle situated at 3655, Boulevard Sainte-Adèle in Sainte-Adèle, Québec. For checking in that afternoon, we were welcomed by the friendly front desk staff. However, since the parking lot was full and many guests were already in their rooms, and to keep our spot we waited one hour in the car for our room to be ready.

Upon entering we noticed the recently renovated entry-lobby area. Since the hotel has no elevator, we had to carry our luggage for 3 flights of stairs plus an extra set of stairs to our room. Our room, the pricy Presidential King Room with Spa Bath was large with a fireplace. It was dark, basic, and outdated. We noticed many unsightly nail holes on the walls, paint mistakes with smudges on the ceiling, painted wallpaper rolling off, rust, older drapes, etc. The wall air conditioning system was a bit noisy but did handle the entire room. We had a private balcony overlooking the parking lot at the back of the building. The washroom with its incredibly low toilet did not flush easily. A tiny and dark shower that barely worked, had low water pressure and the handle for cold/hot was stuck on hot; because of that handle we almost got burned. The track lighting over the sink had a burnt light bulb so it was a good thing that we got extra day light coming from the washroom’s sky light.

We did enjoy the heated outdoor pool, but the two hot tubs were remarkably busy. The pool seemed well maintained but again chairs and umbrellas require updating. That evening we had a booked reservation at the on-site Restaurant Amadeus. Occasionally, guests seemed to have forgotten the rules on safety protocols under Covid-19. The next morning, we did not get a free Grab and Go breakfast as it was not included with our stay.

We would not recommend the hotel as wheelchair accessible. This was not a cheap room and we expected a lot more for the price we paid. Therefore, for the price, quality, service, and noise factor, we would rate our stay at Hotel-Spa Excelsior Sainte-Adèle 2 stars.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank Lets_Cruise_13
Reviewed March 8, 2020 via mobile

I felt alarmed that our waiter in the restaurant coughed a few times on her hands, while taking our order, in a time when we all should be weary of coronavirus spread. I wonder if hotels are training their staff on how to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed February 17, 2020

Because this is an older hotel, the rooms are huge. It was a very cold week-end so the fireplace in the room was an awesome feature. The rooms, hallways and the pool area were immaculately maintained.

Room tip: The hotel is located well away from the road so all of the rooms would be very quiet.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Neil W
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Stayed here with my family and it looked like a really comfortable clean place from the outside and the photos online but it was really dissapointing. The receptionist was not friendly, and the room had old sheets, towels, and bedding. We had luggage and there were only a set of stairs in front of the hotel, other doors were not accessible even though there was a parking lot right behind the building.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

We spent the night last Saturday and I could not sleep the whole night because of the smell of the bedding ! When my husband woke up in the morning I told him that the bedding was dirty and I didn't sleep he said impossible until I had him smell the sheet's that were close to my side of the bed and on the side were I was sleeping the were brown stain's...Would I go back I really do not think so...The shower is just awful no pressure what so ever , the room is chilly because there is a draft that comes in through the fire place. I don't recommend this hotel and if you have a hard time walking our with your leg's this is for sure not the hotel to stay , you have to clime the stares ...No wheel chair aces neither...

Date of stay: January 2019