All reviews small room old fashioned excellent location the main street microwave tv lake orford
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I travelled to Magog last week-end july07th-july09th 2017.
as I was searching for accommodation with budget in mind. well Motel Outlet is a great deal, $100 average for the night, room was very clean, small fridge, microwave and TV, small room for 2. But we love it, next door to a convenience store. 5 minutes walk from restaurant. free parking.
the only con was the size of the room otherwise I will go back again.
the owner are very nice, and pleasant. Again $100 in July, nothing wrong with it.
If you are looking for a place to sleep then go for it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2017

This is a very simple place with a nice price. I personally did not find the rooms appealing, but the motel is very convenient and has parking. The bed was comfortable, the shower had a lot of pressure. if you are budget minded, this is a fine choice, just don't expect very pleasant rooms. Make sure you ask to not have anyone staying in the rooms next to you, as you will hear conversations and the plumbing is very loud when someone else uses it.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

I would definitely recommend to stay here. Was very clean. Slept very comfortably. Really liked that there was frig and microwave. Was super close to stores and restaurants. Liked that the floors were wood. Convenient parking. Would come again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2016

Motel is definately not fancy. Its a 5 min.walk to the center of town. Inexpensive price is a plus. Convenience store right next door. The room and bathroom were clean. Check in is fast. We arrived an hour before check in and received our room keys. This was good after a long ride. Owners were very accommodating! Left keys on dresser when we left early after our second night. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: If 2 of you are traveling I suggest you reserve a room with 2 double beds as rooms are small and you will have more room.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2016

The Motel De L'Outlet is a lovely roadside inn that offers simple access to the town of Magog while actually being reasonably priced. Everyone at the inn was so friendly and helpful, and the room was very clean and comfortable. Probably my favorite feature was the dedicated parking space, which ensured that no matter how late we were out there would be space upon our return.

Orford National Park is a very short distance drive (~20 min) from the Motel De L'Outlet and is gorgeous, offering hiking, swimming, kayaking, canoeing, and paddle-boating for a modest day-use fee. Our only regret is that we didn't plan more time in our trip in Orford.

I've already recommended my mother and aunt to visit Magog and be sure to stay at the Motel De L'Outlet!

Room Tip: All rooms have dedicated parking!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple