All reviews hot tub bonaventure island lobster great view the hotel's restaurant parking spot bed was comfortable vacation destination ocean waves classic room beautiful scenery rain shower the air conditioning unit beautiful hotel second floor nice room a great place to stay
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Third time and I never get disappointed. The views are spectacular and the town has been revamped because of a bad winter storm. It's simply beautiful and peaceful.
Would definitely stay there again next time I go to Percé.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2018

After spending the previous night in the Riotel hotel in Matane this place was a bit of a disappointment,checkin was slow,parking was almost non existant and although the room had a nice view it was very old and dated with an air conditioning unit that was noisy even when turned off,
the restaurant was ok but service was extremely slow with waitresses that didnt seem all that friendly however the food was good and the view was nice, there was no pool however somewhere we never found was a hot tub.
a nice touch was the bonfire at night,
breakfast was the same as supper,good food but slow service and a waitress that wasnt having a goopd day apparently.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2018

I didn’t expect much and was just happy this hotel was near the water and the rock. I was surprised by how nice and cozy the room was ( looked way nicer than the pictures). Our room window opened to the beautiful water view and we could easily see Le Rocher-Percé to our left. Even the bathroom had a window overlooking the water. There were other rooms that had direct access (via stairs if on the second floor) to the waterside but I suppose there were the more expensive ones. The key to the room, was an actual old fashioned key not an access card. Pretty cool! I don’t ever remember having a hotel key like that in my entire adult life. It was a short walk from the hotel to the rock and you could either take the path right by the water or the street path. There were a number of nice small stores and restaurants on the way to the rock. There was a fireplace in the hotel outdoor area that was lit after sunset; despite time of the year (early July), it felt good to sit around it. When we arrived in the evening, we had difficulty finding a parking spot and I ended up parking on the grass (which I was told was fine) but later noticed an actual parking spot and moved the car there. The one and only morning that we were there, I woke up to the sound of the waves. So relaxing and nostalgic, reminded me of my childhood and traveling with my parents.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Clean and comfy, not great value for the money but it is tourist area and that just adds to the overall costs of everything. Book your meals at the hotel restaurants if you want to eat there. If I was to comeback, I think I would checkout the motels.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dmp132
Reviewed July 29, 2018

The village of Perce is a beautiful quaint part of the Gaspé Penninsula. The road along the south shore of the St. Lawrence is a must travel, beautiful scenery but white knuckle drive. The Riotel Hotel was very nice and relaxing stopping point. The rooms all will have the relaxing sound of the waves lapping on the he beach. The room we had was equipped with a balcony and bay view. Campfire each night by the water was an enjoyable feature. The staff and facility met all our needs. The location is in the south end of town but easily walkable to the whole village. The area is lacking in bilingual signage but the people of the area proved very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple