Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-07-02
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$64
Expedia.comUS$64
All reviews toast waffles stayed here continental breakfast min drive attending a concert cereal motel rama casino couch
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here because we were attending a concert at casino Rama. I had the hotel across the street from the casino booked but seemed like a waste of $200 for one night so I switched to the knights inn based on the reviews and it was $89. Well I wasn’t expecting a big room or anything fancy, the room is very basic, no coffee maker in the room, 2 small lamps for lighting, the hotel and rooms are clean. It’s about 10 min drive to the casino which is pretty good. It did include a continental breakfast of cereal, pre-made waffles, make your own toast and that’s about it. We grabbed one coffee and ate at “flippin eggs” for breakfast.

Would I stay here again? No.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here twice now. Very reasonably priced and conveniently located. Many shops and restaurants located within walking distance. Will definetely stay here again. 11 km away from Casino Rama resort!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 10, 2019

We went to Orillia for a concert at Casino Rama with my family.

This is a short drive from the Casino but you'll definitely need to drive as opposed to walk.

I felt the hotel was priced correctly for value, especially on a concert night in town.

Room was small and with older items like the couch and table. Shower and bathroom are small but we're tidy.

Breakfast is continental breakfast really, and no issue with it at all. It was nice to have there. If I could suggest changing to different style cups rather than the ones that are there for coffee at the breakfast.

The photos on here look just like the room we had.

Felt safe, mostly concert goers that seemed to be there.

Parking lot was low lighting and exterior doesn't look amazing but all in all just a fine stay.

My rating is a bit higher likely because the cost of the hotel was so inexpensive. I don't expect a 5 start hotel for the price we paid.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Shawna P
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Stayed there for one night after going to a concert at Casino Rama.
Excellent price, nothing fancy.
The beds are very comfortable.
They have a free breakfast which is very basic and the breakfast area is
small but we did not use it this time.
Have stayed there before and will do again in the future.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very basic, but it was clean and the beds were comfy (I slept like a log). If you are looking for just a simple, basic place to stay, you would be satisfied. The staff are very nice. Breakfast is simple, but the eating area is small.

Date of stay: June 2019