See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here after seeing a show at Casino Rama. 15 to 20 minute drive yo Rama from hotel. Owners are very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Room was very basic but clean. There is a fridge and microwave with a complimentary package of popcorn. The heat works really well on the room. The only negative which was a big one was that the beds were very uncomfortable. No support for your back. If the hotel would replace the beds it would be a better place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2017

One ply sand/toilet paper, holes in the towels, lumpy bed and lying owners.

Stayed here for an extended stay 3 yrs ago and only remembered them as a good family, forgot they tended to lie. Had to stay in a motel for an extended stay again this year so naturally, they were my first choice. Mistake.

Even though I stayed here with my dog, I was told that they don't accept dogs but that they'd make an exception for me and was also told that they'd only charge me the same weekly rate we had 3 years ago. I didn't even expect that!

But when we pulled up, my partner had just come out of the hospital and we had to call an ambulance to help him out of the car. While we waited for the ambulance, I went into the office to settle up and that's when they informed me that of course they couldn't do it for the same price and tacked on another $100! I had no choice, I hadn't made any other arrangements and the "patient" wasn't that ambulatory.

We agreed on one week and we got the heck out of there toute suite. They also were not very thorough in their cleaning regimen as I found 2 receipts and two candy wrappers in various parts on the floor. That's just dry garbage but it makes me wonder about what else wasn't cleaned. I also forgot that when someone runs the water in another room, the pipes make a knocking sound that would make my dogs bark or wake us up. If you don't mind 1ply cheapo toilet paper, old towels with holes in them, sleeping on what felt like a bed of laundry and a teeny tiny tv you have to sit close to to see, then it's worth the money.

However, dealing with liars is worth no money in the world. I cannot abide this business practice and I don't think that they should be rewarded with our business ever again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
DILIPKUMAR M P, Manager at Holiday Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thanks but No thanks.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

The rooms were most likely done, primarily, around 45 years ago. And they were done well then. So if you want modern...this spot isn't for you.

BUT...if you want cheap and cheerful, clean and workable...and you don't feel you have to impress someone else...this motel is just fine. It's got a good fridge, a microwave, a comfortable bed, and all the other stuff the average person would need to get a good night's rest. It's better than "average" but not quite "very good". So? Well done.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
DILIPKUMAR M P, Owner at Holiday Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

As you have mention about fridge, microwave in the room, HOLIDAY MOTEL also have flat tv, free wi-fi , coffee and tea making modern facilities. Thank you very much for staying with HOLIDAY MOTEL.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

At first impression I was a little nervous. But turned out to be a happy surprise. The staff was friendly. The room was clean. The beds were comfy. I work at a hotel so I know what to look for. I was impressed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HABSguy
DILIPKUMAR M P, Owner at Holiday Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank you for staying with HOLIDAY MOTEL and honest opinion.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Bed was comfortable, close to Rama. Room was very outdated, smelled like cigarettes, cobwebs on top of curtains, in bathroom. Fridge had mold around the door the freezer door didn't stay closed.
I was shocked that tripadvisor would promote this place. Over priced for this place
Edith

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank skibumel
DILIPKUMAR M P, Manager at Holiday Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thank you very much for mentioning BED was very comfortable. Holiday Motel is NO-SMOKING place.