They make you pay in full when checking in. There's a reason for that.
This is an old motel. The hallways and stairs are narrow, with an unpleasant odour of stale tobacco. The rooms are in desperate need of a refit. The beds sag a bit. The fluorescent light in our bathroom flickered like the lights in a gritty sci-fi movie.
The windows don't open and the air conditioner emitted an unpleasant odour. Even with the machine on the room was extremely stuffy.
The cot was not made up for us; we had to do it ourselves.
Although relatively cheap at $139, it was still poor value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Riviere-du-Loup is situated on the banks of the St.Lawrence river, in an outstanding location that provides a calm and peaceful setting for visitors. In the late afternoon sun, the view of the river is magnificent.If you are travelling with your family and would like the convenience of a small house, you may prefer one of our eight charming, fully equipped cabins that provide both comfort and privacy. Our heated outdoor pool is also available for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn - Riviere-du-Loup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Riviere Du Loup Hotel Riviere Du Loup
- Riviere Du Loup Days Inn
- Days Inn - Riviere-Du-Loup Riviere Du Loup, Quebec