As the name implies, the hotel is decorated on a Dutch theme.
Check in staff were very pleasant, the rate was $90 Can plus tax which I thought reasonable. The room was clean, but overlooking a flat roof with somewhat of an ocean view, however satisfactory for our one night stay.
Breakfast in the hotel was good and a reasonable price. The hotel seemed very busy with older people, but service was quick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Qualicum Beach Inn is a boutique hotel featuring 32 well appointed luxurious guestrooms. Located just 25 metres from the beach in the beautiful town of Qualicum Beach, panoramic views and amazing sunsets across the Georgia Straits to Denman, Hornby & Lasqueti Islands with the Mainland Coastal mountain range in the distance. Indoor heated pool with whirlpool and cedar plank dry sauna available to guests from 6am to 10pm. Try our C-View restaurant with contemporary cuisine from 7am to 10pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Qualicum Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Dutch Hotel Qualicum Beach
- Qualicum Beach Inn Vancouver Island