We found this hotel at the last minute. We were very happy with the personal attention we received. We arrived very late at night, and found the owners very accommodating. The rooms were very nicely done, and were obviously recently remodeled. The view was great, and we were able to enjoy a nice beach walk prior to our departure. The owners also recommended a nice breakfast place within walking distance. The hotel is further away from Qualicum Beach than we expected but was not a problem. We would not hesitate to stay here again, and would recommend this lovely place to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Motel is the perfect location any time of year to escape from life's stresses and relax. Our property fronts directly on the ocean overlooking the Strait of Georgia, Hornby Island and the snow capped Coastal Mountain Range. Our hotel is located on the waterfront of peaceful Qualicum Bay, approximately 10 minutes north of Qualicum Beach. We offer affordable accommodation that is perfect for families, couples, or individuals looking for some rest and relaxation. We are a pet-friendly hotel, so you can bring along your furry family member! We are centrally located for day trips to the Parkville-Qualicum area for activities such as hiking, kayaking, skiing and snowboarding, golfing and fishing. For those who just want to enjoy the warm sea air, sit back on the expansive seawall and enjoy a good book or just take in the view, along with the eagles, kingfishers, herons and other wildlife we have the privilege of watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Lighthouse Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Hotel Qualicum Beach
- Lighthouse Motel Qualicum Beach, Vancouver Island