“Accommodating”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fatburger
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We’ve been on a special diet lately. So it is quite nice to know that Fatburger is accommodating and allowing to give us lettuce wrapped burger, which is nice of them. Even when you have a coupon. Other place may not do that for you.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We didn't know anything about this place but decided to give it a go when looking for a quick bite. The burgers are excellent, hot and juicy with many variations to choose from. The restaurant was very clean and service was friendly and efficient. It's a bit pricey but I wouldn't hesitate to go again.

Date of visit: July 2018
T Ellen F, Guest Relations Manager at Fatburger, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

I love this Fat Burger. It's pricey, so I don't go there often, but when I do it is always excellent.

A friend had given me a gift card for FB, with no marking on it as to how much was on it. I was so excited to use it, so when I was passing by with my dogs yesterday (Tuesday June 12th) I thought I'd stop in and use the gift card to buy some of their delicious fries.

I ordered a large portion of fries and handed over my gift card. Only to find out there was something wrong with it and it wasn't working (the card was corrupt). The manager was SO KIND and lovely, and let me have the fries "for free". Wish I'd gotten his name, because he was amazing. I had no idea how much was on the card, so he said if I can find the receipt for it I can come back and they'll give me the balance. I'm going to go ask my friend how much was on it.

Anyway, I was blown away by their kindness. The fries were hot, fresh and delicious. The cook fellow was standing nearby and was hilarious and had a great sense of humour.

I really love the atmosphere in FB. The staff are always so friendly and welcoming.

The fries yesterday (which my dogs also enjoyed!) reminded me how much I love the Fat Burger food. Will definitely be back very soon to have a full burger meal. I still think their burgers are the best in Lloydminster!

Thanks Fat Burger for really making my day yesterday. You helped ease my disappointment at having been gifted a 'broken' gift card!

Date of visit: June 2018
T Ellen F, Guest Relations Manager at Fatburger, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

So glad to hear that you had a good experience! We love serving great food to fantastic people and hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Our first time there and ordered the Bacon Swiss Burger. OMG it was huge. I never expected that. Very clean place and staff greeted everyone who came in. Will be back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I popped in today to have lunch and tried the Cajun Chicken Salad at Mark’s recommendation....FANTASTIC!! I’m not usually much of a salad fan but wanted something a little lighter than the southern fried chicken sandwich I usually order. Honestly one of the best lunches I’ve had in a long time, service was super friendly. Great place for a great meal!

Date of visit: May 2018
T Ellen F, Guest Relations Manager at Fatburger, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you for your review Tammy. We appreciate your kind words. Glad to hear you enjoyed your salad!