US$95
US$71
US$96
US$89
US$63
BCMInns - Lloydminster(Lloydminster)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Free Internet
Cedar Inn(Lloydminster)
US$54
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskexcellent stayrooms are cleanangelamotel
Reviewed June 14, 2016

I stayed here a couple of years ago while on a visit to Lloydminster and had a nice experience so I thought I would stay here again. The price was right at under $100. I checked in and went to my room but the room cards wouldn't open the door. A trip back to reception and a reprogram of the keys and I was good to go. The staff was pleasant and I was able to park close to my room door. But seeing as how there was only one other vehicle parked on that side of the building I guess that wasn't that impressive of a feat.
The room was nice with lots of room, a nice TV, desk, coffee maker, fridge and anything else i could need. It was clean and well stocked. The only thing I found wrong was that it was loud and I could hear a lot of hiway noise, I didn't recall that from my last stay. I'm guessing a large part of it was that there were nearly no other vehicles in the parking lot to block any noise and the last time I was on the second floor on the other side of the building.
I would stay again, but maybe ask for the second floor or closer to the alley. I guess you can't blame the hotel for the slow economy and empty parking lot.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the hiway for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Marlene365, General Manager at Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2016

Dear Brent M, Thank you for the review. We are glad you liked the room and the amenities we offer. Please don't hesitate to request a room farther back from the highway the next time you come our way. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back again!
Best Regards,
Marlene Neumann

Reviewed June 11, 2016

We overnighted at the Royal Hotel on our way to Alberta from the east coast. Room was big and bed supper comfortable. Lots of plugins and USB ports on desk to plug in our Gagets. Staff were super friendly and very helpful. ThE complimentary breakfast was a real breakfast, not continental. Best hotel in our journey.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Marlene365, General Manager at Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2016

Dear Greg B, Thank you so much for the excellent review. We are honored to be named the "best hotel" in your journey! We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed the room and the "real" breakfast. Our staff really appreciate your kind compliments! We wish you all the best in the future and hope to see you again.
Best Regards,
Marlene Neumann

Reviewed March 10, 2016

Right from check-in, everything was perfect! The front desk gal was really friendly and had a smile on her face, which was great after a long day of driving.

The room and bathroom was very clean, and the bed was to die for. If I could have took the bed and pillows home, I would have!

I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Marlene365, General Manager at Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2016

Dear K B, Thank you for the great review! Our team appreciates your recognition of their friendly service and the cleanliness and comfort or our rooms. We are thrilled to see a 5/5 rating also! We hope you can return for another great sleep soon!
Best Regards, Marlene Neumann

Reviewed March 3, 2016

This motel is on the highway in the centre of Lloydminster, AB. It has newly renovated rooms that include free wifi, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave. Keurig Coffee machine and kettle as well as all other familiar amenities .The free breakfast included in the room rate is served in the restaurant and is one of 4 (quite good) choices OR you can take a 'to-go' sack from the front desk that has water, a piece of fruit and a muffin or granola bar. This is very handy and allowed me to sleep ;) There is always free coffee and spa-water in the lobby as well. I found the motel quiet and the staff very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear jl13, Thank you for the review. We appreciate your positive comments about the rooms, amenities, included breakfast and the friendly staff. We hope for an opportunity to host you again in the future. Best Regards, Marlene Neumann, General Manager

Reviewed January 26, 2016

We travelled across Canada on vacation and stayed here on May 14, 2015 for one night. The hotel was easy to find. The hotel lobby was quite lovely and we enjoyed a very nice dinner in their restaurant. The rooms are a bit older, very clean and spacious, included free wifi, coffee maker, fridge and micro; plus a complimentary breakfast. After dinner we took a walk and than sat outside our room and enjoyed a coffee in the fresh air. We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Marlene365, General Manager at Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2016

Dear 797Bicks, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and knowing what made your experience enjoyable. We hope to welcome you back for another great stay the next time you are in Lloydmisnter.
Best Regards, Marlene Neumann, General Manager