“Great food”
Review of Original Joe's

Original Joe's
Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Lloydminster
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed having the fish and chips here, very tasty and one of the better dinners for seafood. Would recommend.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Normally as a vegetarian I'm lucky if I have 3 options on a menu but this restaurant will substitute the chicken in it's menu options for soy chicken on request. It was delicious!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We’ve been here a few times since their move to the new location. Recently we’ve tried the Sunday pub steak special. The first time I received a hair under my steak. Yay! That one ended up being free, which I wouldn’t have had any other way. The other time, I recommended to others in my family, so we all went. No one was happy with it. I personally have to say, the steaks were small and tough, and the Caesar salad that we got with it was very small. We won’t be back for that. Maybe for other things on the menu.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We went with the intention of habing a meal and drinks at this seemingly lovely restaurant only for my daughter in law to be questioned on her valid government issued photo ID s . After producing 2 valid government issued photos ID's (both valid according to AGLC legislation) we were refused service and told to leave . The waitress kept repeating "this is how I've been trained " She didn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box !!!! Staff need to be trained correctly on what constitutes sufficient identification.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I ordered rice noodles soup and it was ok. The broth was good, and there was plenty of veggie. The rice noodles didn’t go well with the broth and meat. There are a lot of other choices on the menu, so I definitely try something else next time.