All reviews front desk staff the west harvest express sports complex breakfast staff living room steam shower greek restaurant best westerns great hotel breakfast room king bed lemon water parking lot hot items tim hortons lots of variety liquor store
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Only problem....my relatives were not able to leave me a message when I was away from hotel. My relatives knew our room number ....when my relatives called to leave me a message when I was out; staff did not take a message; even though my room number was known. They told my relatives to 'call back' again. When I came back to my hotel and checked for messages with front desk...front desk did not know if I had any messages. My relatives informed me later, what front desk said to them and how my relatives were not able to leave a message. Luckily, I contacted relatives myself and we reconnected. Other than that mishap...overall stay was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MARLENE N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Dear Turtle S, Thank you for choosing Best Western and taking the time to share your review. First and foremost, please accept our deepest apologies for the problem with the voicemail. Part of the system was not functioning, which we discovered when we followed through with your feedback and our staff incident report. The voicemail has been repaired and is now working properly. I have used this as a learning tool with all the staff, and reviewed the most basic service of how to take a manual message if necessary! Again, our deepest apologies for the inconvenience this caused you and your relatives. Please be assured that this is not a normal occurrence and our staff are now better prepared to recognize if there potentially is an issue with this in the future, and also how to handle it professionally.
We are glad your overall stay was good, despite the message mishap. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We hope that we will have another chance to provide you with an exceptional stay in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Quiet, clean with an awesome breakky. everyone was very helpful and very polite, i would recommend this hotel to any of my friends & family, all of our kids also had a great time in the pool as well as using the gym, it was a great stay and i cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear 427barretth, Thank you for the 5/5 rating and the excellent review. We are so pleased to know your family had a great stay. Thank you for the recommendation to others! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

My husband and I stayed here on our way to Edmonton. The first impression we had was very nice and only got better from there on in. The front desk staff were friendly and happy. After a very long drive and no lunch, I was very happy to see coffee, water and cookies/turnovers in the lobby.

Got to our room and was very impressed that it was modern and up to date, it even smelled like the leather couch instead of stale dirty air. One of the cleanest rooms we have ever stayed in. There was plenty of space, and to our amazement, the TV was actually mounted to the wall, allowing us to actually see it over our feet while laying in bed.

The bed and pillows were better than my own, had an excellent sleep.

The breakfast was outstanding.....we were greeted by the kitchen lady who explained everything that was on the menu, encouraged us to try everything and very accommodating and welcoming. There was plenty of selection and the food was always hot.

We didn't try the pool, but I am sure that would have been good as well.

Since staying there, we will not stay anywhere else when we pass through in the future.

Room Tip: we were located by the elevator on the second floor and could hear people in the lobby, would try to stay away from that spot
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
MARLENE N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear Tracie I, Thank you for the absolutely amazing review! We are so glad you chose Best Western Plus Meridian and we were able to impress you with the cleanliness, room, service and amenities. We appreciate your valuable feedback. Thank you for making us your preferred hotel when travelling to Lloydminster - we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

The staff is very friendly! The rooms are clean, and the breakfast is always hot! The appearance of the hotel is very nice and new. Beds are comfortable and the hide a bed was good for our son. Enjoy spending time here visiting our granddaughters

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MARLENE N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear D9124BRrobinb, Thank you for staying with Best Western and for the 5/5 rating. We love to hear it when our guests love their stay with us! We appreciate knowing what you like about our hotel. We look forward to seeing you and your family again.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

We were passing through Lloyd and stayed at this hotel overnight. The service was fabulous and the entire facility was extremely attractive and very clean. They have a nice pool with waterslide for the kids and an excellent free breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear micheleba924BZ, Thank you for choosing Best Western in your travels. We are so pleased that you loved our service and the hotel. We hope to see you back again!