“Easy Stop While Travelling”

Spice Hut Indian Cuisine.
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Lloydminster
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Spice Hut is a authentic Indian Cuisine.
Description: Spice Hut is a authentic Indian Cuisine.
Reviewed September 5, 2018

I needed a quick meal while travelling. Garlic Naan bread was very good. Rice and coconut curry chicken dish. Flavors were amazing, and the price was decent. Not enough vegetables in the dish for me. Next time I will ask for some veggies.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I REALLY enjoy the food here. No matter what I order, it seems to be consistently good and exciting to eat. The service is decent for Lloydminster, and I’ve never had any major complaints!
Now I’m hungry again :D

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I stopped there while I was traveling for business. The ambience is pretty for a small cafe. I was attended to immediately. It ended up being quite busy half way through the meal but service remained efficient.

Now about the food. The naan was excellent. I even ordered some to go after my meal to take home. I am still full after three hours so portion size was perfect. I orderd the butter chicken mild because I wasn't sure how spicy their mild would turn out. People who do not like spice would have enjoyed this mildly seasoned dish. Next time I will order medium spice just for comparison sake and because I like a little spicy kick.

Overall, this was a pleasurable experience and I will be returning.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to the spice hut and I was not disappointed with my return visit. The butter chicken and rice was sooo good and the garlic nan was beyond delicious. Just the right portion size!

Reviewed June 26, 2018

The Spice Hut never fails to satisfy.
Incredibly delicious food.
Great value for money, given the freshness and quality of the meals.
Food comes fast. Very efficient service!
Staff are always so friendly. Sierra gave us exceptional service today.
Their naans are to die for!
Yum, yum, yum.
One of my favourite places to dine out with friends!
I'm tempted to get a job here just so I can find out their secret recipes ;)