Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Krisikorner
Nova Scotia

Excellent

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 22, 2016
Stayed one night with my spouse, on a business trip.

On arrival we were upgraded to an Executive Room because they needed the regular rooms with 2 double beds. Room was beautiful and looked to be newly renovated. Queen size bed, desk with good lighting and plugs, free wi-fi, flat screen TV, coffee maker, fridge, free bottle of water and my favorite, Tic Tac's. Washroom was a shower only, no tub, very nice.

Restaurant was wonderful. We had steak and all-dressed potato with vegetables (think it was $16) and chocolate brownie (around $6) for desert and a bottle of wine ($25). Breakfast in the morning was also very good, full breakfast (around $8).

Pool, Hot Tub and Sauna were nice and clean. Group of snow mobilers were partying in the Hot Tub with a buck of ice and drinks. We joined them and had a great time.

Unfortunately they don't accept dogs, and we usually travel with ours :(
Date of stay: February 2016
Room Tip: Executive Room
Trip type: Travelled on business
No prepayment needed
    C$129
48.0 km from Atlantic Host Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham
View more hotels in Bathurst
All reviews ping pong noise levels rooms are clean enjoyed our stay staff were friendly business furniture supper speakers nb
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2015

The hotel was lovely - the room was well equipped and I had a great sleep. The service in the bar was top notch and breakfast was tasty and friendly service. But I am disappointed with the check in experience and rate I was charged. I initially attempted to book thru their web site but it was not available. So I used Expedia. On check in I was lectured that Expedia is not a preferred way to book why didn't I pick up the phone and call? My room rate was about $20 higher than it should have been --- but they would not negotiate. The smart hotel practice would be to do the right thing. So keep that in mind when you book.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank StrugglingGolfer
Reviewed November 3, 2015

We had lost time during the day and needed somewhere to kip overnight and so, we weren't looking for anything fancy.

This place came up, we checked in had a couple of beers and enjoyed a good sleep and were on our way early the next morning. It was clean, comfortable and staff interaction was friendly enough.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2015

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night this weekend. I travel quite a bit for work and personally, and I have to say that I found this hotel room nice for the value. We were in town for wedding festivities, so we got back to the hotel very late. At 10am housekeeping was talking very loud in the hallway and knocking very loudly on every single door yelling 'housekeeping!'. Why? But it didn't matter that much because we thought the bed was pretty terrible and had a terrible night. I am still overall giving this hotel a 'very good' rating because my priority is a clean hotel, and that it was.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank happymrsnancy
Reviewed September 21, 2015

Was just there for one night (in and out). A well-appointed hotel less than five minutes from the airport. Front-desk staff exceptionally helpful. Good bar with a good dinner menu. Breakfast served in another room. WiFi worked perfectly. No complaints.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2015 via mobile

My husband & I had the pleasure of staying here in August....after a long day of travelling, the Atlantic Host was a welcome site!! We've stayed here before, and as always, we were very happy with the service. The front desk clerk welcomed us with a smile and check in was fast and efficient!!! The room was exceptionally clean, breakfast the next morning was very good with great service !! Would recommend this hotel!!!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 0925