All reviews log cabin continental breakfast front desk staff main building tim hortons convenient location plenty of hot water hard boiled eggs gas station snowmobile trip easy access on site restaurant living room thunder bay room was large general store full kitchen
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

I'm so happy I decided to keep diving further north today because this place is where I ended up. The front desk staff was probably the coolest, no BS guy so if you like fast check ins...staff in lounge warm and friendly, the locals at the bar are friendly and happy to give travel tips and local spots to explore. What a fun night. The room is great, clean and comfy.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2016

We stayed here twice enroute to Thunder Bay. First time in the upper level rooms which were fine. Second time in the lower cabins, nicer view, a little rustic but clean, comfortable and spacious. All in all, a comfortable place tax a normal price. Lots of money has been spent lately to upgrade this facility. Not many choices in Wawa, and this is probably one of the better ones.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2016

My husband and kids were tired from driving and had stopped in Wawa to look for a motel room. We were lucky enough to get the last room at this motel. We were tired and it was late. The room was clean and we were glad the tim hortons nearby was open 24 hours. The free breakfast was good. The room was a little pricey. For the amount we paid, we couldve stayed in a nice hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I've stayed several times. log cabin rooms are a cool novelty but get tiring week after week. They tend to be a bit dark inside. Rooms on top of the hill are recently renovated and are brighter and thus appear cleaner. Up top or down in the cabins, I always get one with old mattresses. Beds need to be changed and upgraded to something with a pillow top.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

Weary Hwy 17 travelers...beware. You have got to stay here ! I drove in at 1am, tired, 3 kids in tow. The night desk lady is simply a breath of fresh air. Checked in less than 5 min. Accommodations clean, comfy bed. Morning breakfast includes, fresh coffee or tea, juices, bagels, toast, yogurt, fresh fruit. In a slow cooker tucked in at the left side are warm hard boiled eggs..all inclusive. Thank you for saving me from sleeping in a parking lot with my kids.bForever grateful, I will not forget. :)

Trip type: Travelled with family