A fair hotel. Very nice, simple, comfy, in a quiet location. We booked for one night with the 'spontaenous package' which includes stay, dinner, breakfast, and access to the spa. The room (comfort plus) was clean, the mattress was comfortable. It got a little hot in the room during the night. We enjoyed the restaurant; average fine dining, good brunch. The The pool and spa are a great asset. Overall, very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Saint-Sauveur and Mont-Tremblant, Auberge du Vieux Foyer is known for its welcoming atmosphere and fine cuisine. This unique destination in the heart of the Laurentians is synonymous of comfort, relaxation, and gastronomy. Whether you lodge in a room or a chalet, the Auberge promises an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge du Vieux Foyer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Vieux Foyer Hotel Val David
- Auberge Du Vieux Foyer Val David, Quebec