All reviews yogurt parking lot continental breakfast spacious room complete kitchen small hotel en route downtown area pleasant surprise minute walk st lawrence exterior lobby kitchenette floor shelf amenities
Reviewed October 9, 2018

This new hotel is renovating rooms one at the time and they do a tremendous job. The outside doesn't look good but once you get in the room, it's paradise. Everything had been well thought. It's spacious, fully equipped, very clean, with a shower including just about everything

Room tip: a very convenient kitchen if you need. And very confortable
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2018

When I saw the hotel from the outside, I must admit that I was a bit scared, After all, the place had been booked by my daughter's agency while she was in town for a day. However, when I walked in, my fears were chased away. We were hosted with lots of warmth and we genuinely felt welcome. Our room was extremely spacious with a complete kitchen, huge shower and all the amenities expected.

The view of the St-Lawrence from our room is gorgeous, we had a wonderful night and would come back at anytime.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jocelyn C
Reviewed September 6, 2018

We were just overnighting in Rimouski and I happened to chose this hotel. I am so glad that I did.

It is a gem. Everything about this place is accepting and well done. From check in to check out. We had a King, suite with sea view. We were on the 5th floor and had a view of the bay and sunset. The value was really good.

I would say the room has been recently redone. Everything was new and modern. It had basically a kitchenette (without dishwasher) Including stove, microwave and mini refrigerator. The lighting fixtures were all new and bathroom had a walk in shower with more jets than you can imagine. A high top table and chairs in the kitchen area as well.

The room and bathroom were very clean and efficiently organized. The bathroom had 2 sinks, we would have preferred one with a bit more counter space.

Our room came with a free continental breakfast. They call you in the evening and ask what time you want it. And they deliver it to a shelf just outside your door and they let you know that they won't knock on your door or disturb you. It is full of really good stuff and is served in a unique way. I won't spoil it if you are going to get it.

The staff were excellent, friendly and helpful. This place has class at every level.

We'd stay here again for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2018

We arrived nd were greeted by hotel reception with a nice manner. The studio come hotel room was very clean newly decorated, breakfast was supplied the following morning. Free car park at theback of the hotel was very convenient. Restaurants were a 2min walk for dinner

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Came across a deal for this hotel while enroute. (I would hugely recommend booking ahead for all your stays in the Gaspé. It’s busy and there are not a plethora of big name brand hotels.)
The room looked to be newly renovated. It had two queens and a complete kitchen. Our window view was the coast line. The hotel room reminded me of a large dorm room that had been nicely updated. Staff was so helpful!

Date of stay: July 2018