My girlfriend and I stayed at the Crystal Springs for the 2012 New Year's weekend, and I got to tell ya, it was the best place ever!! The place is clean, the staff is amazing, and the place is run by a very nice family who will do what ever to accommodate your needs!! The place is close to everything and you can't beat the price!! For what you get at other hotels, you get that here and then some, and some more and some more!! This place is also very warm and cozy!! We are definitely coming back here!!
Thanks Tyler and Kristen and the front lady desk who we forgot to ask your name!! Can't wait to come back!!
Mark and Alisha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your adventure in Radium at the Crystal Springs Motel. Located in the center of town on a quiet side street, we have outdoor living space with a patio and a play area nearby for your family to enjoy. We have a range of rooms and kitchenettes to met your needs. All units have 40"+ flat screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, Kuerig coffee makers, air conditioning, and wireless internet. King Size beds in some rooms. Uncompromising cleanliness and hospitality is our specialty. We are pet (not all rooms) and motorcycle friendly. Find us 1 block from main street on Radium Blvd. HOT/Cold Breakfast complementary for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Crystal Springs Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Crystal Springs Motel Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia