We read the reviews and stayed at the Crystal Springs Motel. We were so impressed with the service, the cleanliness of the room, the Kicking Horse Coffee at the front desk, the great price and comfortable room and beds. We spent the day xc skiing at Nipika Mountain resort, a half hour drive into the park and then went for a dip in the hot springs (we purchased discounted tickets from the motel) and then came back to a cozy room and made any awesome dinner. Our dog Indy was a welcome guest at the motel for a minimal fee ($10) and overall, it was a great stay. There was even a playground right around the corner. We will be going back again real soon. Deb and her family are very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your adventure in Radium at the Crystal Springs Motel. Located in the center of town on a quiet side street, we have outdoor living space with a patio and a play area nearby for your family to enjoy. We have a range of rooms and kitchenettes to met your needs. All units have 40"+ flat screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, Kuerig coffee makers, air conditioning, and wireless internet. King Size beds in some rooms. Uncompromising cleanliness and hospitality is our specialty. We are pet (not all rooms) and motorcycle friendly. Find us 1 block from main street on Radium Blvd. HOT/Cold Breakfast complementary for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Crystal Springs Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Crystal Springs Motel Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia